Friday 24 June 2011

A New Blog. Wow.

I thought I'd try this out. I'm leaving Sheffield in a few days and as I'm googlising my life I thought now would be as good a time as ever! I'll try and keep it entertaining, informative and relevant - as I'm writing about what I'm up to it should be all 3! this may be difficult.

A bit of background.
Lived in New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire (handy for Stockport and Manchester) all my life.
Sung since the age of 6.
University of Sheffield 2007-2011. Studied for an Undergraduate Masters in Biochemisty and Microbiology.
Joined ShUOC upon arriving in Sheffield, started Fell Running, Orienteering and heavy drinking and never looked back!
Now (soon to be) back home whilst looking for somewhere worthy for me to start my career something to start paying off those student loans and fund my adventures...

The Blog's title - 'Somewhere in the Between', comes from the title of the second (well, maybe 3rd) album from my favourite band, Streetlight Manifesto. I feel it sums up my running, orienteering and drinking endeavours - Somewhere between the fast and the not-so-fast; somewhere between where I think I am and where I should be, and somewhere between pint x and pint x+1.

No comments:

Post a Comment